Detail of the product
Patent awarded. ALine DNA Normalizer Kit is designed for automated DNA library normalization process based on Aline’s patented magnetic bead technology. This technology allows a pre-determined amount of DNA (output) to be isolated from variable DNA input and the output can be adjusted based on the end users’ needs. In addition, DNA normalization is accomplished during this purification process so that additional DNA quantification and dilution are not necessary. Time, labor and reagent cost are greatly saved with our unique normalization purification system. All DNA fragments (in PCR amplification or enzymatic reactions) can be normalized and combined in one simple process for Next Gen library construction.
Note: The DNA output following the standard protocol is 100ng. However, the output can be adjusted by the end users if desired.
1. Bind PCR products or genomic DNA to magnetic beads, then separate beads on magnet plate.
2. Wash beads with water to remove excessive DNA, nucleotides, salts, and other contaminants.
3. Elute DNA.
The protocol mainly consists of binding, washing and elution steps, and can be performed directly in the thermal cycling plate and requires no centrifugation or filtration. The process can be automated with a walk away solution for high throughput applications.
Down Stream Applications
- Library preparations for all Next Generation Sequencing platforms, e.g. Illumina, Ion Torrent, PacBio, Roche/454, SOLiD.
- Suitable for exon capture as well
- Capillary sequencing
- Any other molecular engineering applications
- Dual action: Normalization and PCR clean up enables significant reduction in processing and faster turn-around times
- No more Picogreens: time and labor saving
- Excellent dynamic range, as wide as 7 fold difference in input DNA concentration
- Consistent normalization result
- Scalable: Tube, 96 and 384 well plate formats
- Manual and automation friendly
- Yield double stranded DNA
- Output can be either 10ng or 100ng DNA (please specify when place an order) with standard protocol
New Advantages – DNA Normalizer v3 compared to DNA Normalizer v2
- Can be used in both genomic DNA and PCR/fragmented DNA normalization
- Extra primer dimer/adapter removal steps included in the kit as an option
- Extended Shelf Life to 1 year
- Input DNA quantity: only two fold of targeted output DNA is needed