Detail of the product
Having problem with adaptor carryover? DNA Sizesekector-I will completely eliminate any adaptor contamination so tht you don’t have to worry about it once for all. Use 2x for DNA clean up and you will remove all adaptors in reaction.
The kit is for Next generation sequencing library preparation. This is is optimized for DNA recovery in the range of 200~800bp. The method is highly scalable and adjustable so that you can isolate DNA of your interest. Unlike other bead-based DNA size selection method, DNA SizeSelector-I yield simply more clean results.
- Complete Removal in Adaptor Removal
- More Size Selection Options
- More time and money savings
- Superior performance in adapter removal
- Optimized fragment selection chemistry for all NGS platforms, e.g. Illumina, PacBio, 454
- Optimized and flexible procedures
- Simplified procedures compared to Ampure: one step size selection only
- Efficient removal of primer-dimers: No Need for further clean-up steps
- Manual and automation friendly
Selected Journal References:
1. Tan et al., Molecular Biology of the Cell, 2014;
A microscopy-based screen employing multiplex genome sequencing identifies cargo-specific requirements for dynein velocity
2. KH Wong et al., Current Protocols in Molecular Biology, 2013, 101:7.11 1-7.11.11
Multiplex Illumina Sequencing Using DNA Barcoding
3. Reinholdt et al., Mamm Genome, 2011, 22:685-691
Molecular Characterization of the Translocation Breakpoints in the Down Syndrome Mouse Model, Ts65Dn
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the most updated protocol.