Detail of the product
DNA Normalizer is based on Aline’s patented magnetic bead technology. Our beads have fixed DNA binding surfaces, therefore by limiting the amount of beads added in a given purification reaction, a pre-defined amount of DNA can be isolated based on the customers’ need. DNA normalization is accomplished during this purification process so that additional DNA quantification and dilution are not necessary. Time, labor and reagent cost are greatly saved with our unique normalization purification system. All DNA fragments (in PCR amplification or enzymatic reactions) can be normalized and combined in one simple process for Next Gen library construction.
Note: Expected DNA output using this kit is 100ng. Please specify if you would like to customize the normalized DNA output is other than 100ng DNA.
1. Bind PCR products or genomic DNA to magnetic beads, then separate beads on magnet plate.
2. Wash beads with water to remove excessive DNA, nucleotides, salts, and other contaminants.
3. Elute DNA.
The protocol mainly consists of binding, washing and elution steps, and can be performed directly in the thermal cycling plate and requires no centrifugation or filtration. The process can be automated with a walk away solution for high throughput applications.
Down Stream Applications
- Library preparations for all Next Generation Sequencing platforms, e.g. Illumina, Ion Torrent, PacBio, Roche/454, SOLiD.
- Capillary sequencing
- Any other molecular engineering platforms
- Dual action: Normalization and PCR clean up enables significant reduction in processing and faster turn-around times
- No more Picogreens: time and labor saving
- Excellent dynamic range, as wide as 7 fold difference in input DNA concentration
- Consistant normalization result
- Scalable: Tube, 96 and 384 well plate formats
- Manual and automation friendly
- Output can be either 10ng or 100ng DNA (please specify when place an order) with standard protocol
For the most updated DNA Normalizer protocol, please contact us at email@example.com