Detail of the product
This kit utilizes our proprietary magnetic bead technology for manual or high throughput isolation of genomic DNA from mammalian blood samples. The protocol can be performed in 96-well format or tube format. 250uL of whole blood can be processed with each extraction for 96-well plate or 2mL for tube format. Typically, 6 to 10ug can be recovered with each extraction. This kit consistently yields high quality and high quantity genomic DNA. Unlike DNA purified by columns, there is no shearing of genomic DNA. The integrity of purified DNA is so high, it is most suitable for long PCR and for next gen DNA library construction.
Purified gDNA can be used for PCR, restriction digestion and genotyping.
The kit has many advantages over competitor whole blood isolation kits.
• High processing volume: up to 2mL vs 200uL with other kits
• Highly recovery: 6~10ug DNA from 250ul of whole blood
• High quality: A260/280 is between 1.8~2.0
• Easy to program with automation platforms: easy script setup
• Most cost- effective on current Market: ask for your quote