A superior direct replacement to Ampure XP (Beckman Coulter).
PCRClean DX purification system utilizes Aline’s proprietary paramagnetic bead technology for quick high-throughput purification of DNA fragments. Aline PCRCean DX is designed to directly replaces Beckman’s Ampure XP without any protocol changes while providing end users superior efficient adaptor removal in NGS Library Prep and primer-dimer removal in all other down stream applications.
PCRClean DX purification system recovers amplicons greater than 100 bp with consistency and reliability. The recovery efficiency of the PCRClean DX for small and large amplicon sizes is superior to the traditional filtration PCR cleanup methods and directly replace Ampure XP (Beckman Coulter/Agencourt)
- All Next Generation Sequencing platforms, Illumina, Ion Torrent, Pacific Bio (Aline’s PCRClean PD equivalent to Ampure PB),Roche’s 454
- Sanger sequencing post-PCR cleanup
- Genotyping and mutation detection
- DNA Enriching/Concentrating
- Primer Walking
- All other downstream molecular engineering
- Flexible Clean-up: High recovery of amplicons with the option to choose recovery of >100 bp or >60 bp with modified protocol
- Efficient removal of unincorporated dNTPs, primers, primer dimers, salts and other contaminants
- Processing time: 15 minutes/96 samples
- Scalable: Tube, 96 and 384 well plate formats
References from Journal Publications
1.Perosser et al. Molecular Ecology Resources, (2016) 16, Page 490; DNA barcodes from century-old type specimens using next-generation sequencing
2.Sun et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 2012