Circulating cell free DNA from human plasma/serum can be very challenging because of the low concentration especially in healthy individuals.
ALine Circulating Cell free DNA Isolation Kit is a magnetic bead-based kit that designed to be specifically selective in isolating these circulating DNA in a high throughput manner. The protocol is scalable to accommodate a wide range of input volumes of plasma or serum. Typical volumes are 1.5 mL – 5 mL, but amounts outside this range are compatible with the kit so that 10mL of plasma can be processed. The procedure includes an initial protease digestion followed by simple steps of DNA binding step, wash step, size selection step and elution of the circulating cfDNA step from the magnetic beads.
· High throughput: process 96 samples simultaneouly
· High Processing Volume: 1.5 ~ 10 mL of each sample
· High yields: 1.5 mL plasma (96 well) typical cfDNA yield: 25 ~ 75 ng (without spike-in DNA)
· Sensitive capture: Starting material can be as low as 0.1mL
· Simplified procedures: typically 40 minutes or less
· No RNA carriers used in the isolation process and in the isolated DNA
· Cost: Most cost effective on Market. Ask for your Quote now.
· PCR and quantitative real-time PCR and RT-PCR
· Biomarker research and validation for blood-based cancer detection
· Viral nucleic acid detection
· Cancer early detection and clinical research
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org